- Re-Positional Material Is Safe For Walls
- Clean Surface, Peel, Trim, & Apply
- Adheres To Most Smooth Flat Surfaces
- No Tape, Paste, Nails, or Tacks Required!
- Commercial Grade Vinyl Resists Tears, Rips & Fading
- Enter your wall measurements below for pricing
Before you begin there are a few things to keep in mind. We recommend a second person to help install your mural and be sure to inspect your wall. Your wall mural requires a smooth surface to ensure adhesion and proper appearance.
Step 1 - Prep The Wall
Smooth out any bumps and fill any cracks in the wall. Remove all switch plates and wall fixtures. Clean the surface with a warm. damp towel so the mural will stick directly to the wall, avoiding any dust or residue on the surface.
Step 2 - Peel & Stick
Measure and mark your preferred mural position on the wall. Peel the backing a few inches down away from the top of the mural. Apply the back of the mural to the wall and press it down.
Step 3 - Eliminate Excess Material
Once the mural is completley adhered to the wall, cut back any excess material around ceilings, trim and wall edges. Use a straightedge and a sharp blade for the best results. Cut slowly, and carefully.
For More Information, Check Out Our Installation Page